Anaerobic means without oxygen.
Anaerobic exercise is intense exercise performed to achieve the speed, power, and greater durability. Examples of anaerobic exercise such as weight lifting, push-ups, pull-ups, and other physical exercises that lasted less than 2 minutes.
In anaerobic exercise, the cells do not get enough oxygen to the fat burning process, so the body burns carbohydrates that produces burning more calories.
6 Benefits of Anaerobic ExerciseThere are many benefits of anaerobic exercise. These are among others:
1. Speeding up metabolism Slow metabolism is the reason behind the lack of energy as well as a person's level of activity. The food is not digested properly will cause a variety of health problems such as indigestion, constipation, and weakness. If the body has a good metabolism, the overall health will change for the better anyway.
2. Strengthen bones
Anaerobic exercise has the benefit of increasing bone density, as well as strengthen it.
3. Increase vitality and energy
Anaerobic exercise increases blood circulation in the body. Blood circulation more smoothly will ensure all the organs get enough oxygen thus increasing vitality.
4. Build muscle and look more appealing body
In addition to healthy, well-trained and toned muscles certainly unsightly. This will improve the physical appearance and increase self-confidence.
5. Reducing blood sugar levels
Sugar or glycogen excess can be harmful. If not controlled, glucose can lead to diseases such as diabetes. Doing exercise regularly will ensure anaerobic blood sugar to be burned by the body at a healthy level.
6. Increases stamina A player sport, be it basketball, tennis, or soccer matches often have to deal with high intensity deteriorated. Anaerobic exercise is often recommended to improve an athlete's stamina.