What is CoQ10 or Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 or also known as Vitamin Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants that are useful to increase energy production in the cell called mitochondria. CoQ10 increases the absorption of energy by optimizing the energy from the food you eat
In our bodies there are approximately 300 enzymes, and many of these enzymes require other substances to unlock its potential, this is what is called co-enzyme. Other substances may be vitamins, minerals, protein, and other nutrients. Co-enzyme is defined as an important ingredient in the functioning of large and complex enzymes. The absence of co-enzyme makes the enzyme did not perform their duties properly.
Smokers and people with certain diseases, such as patients with congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, tooth and gum disease, Parkinson's disease, certain muscle diseases and AIDS have very low levels of CoQ10 in the body. Nutrients are incomplete will also result in inhibition of the production of CoQ10 in our body.
The process of formation of CoQ10 in our body requires approximately 17 process and requires at least 7 vitamins (vitamin B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, panthotenat acid, and vitamin C)..
Benefits of CoQ10 include:
- Prevention and treatment of heart disease
- Prevent blockage due to blood clots
- Lowering the risk of congestive heart failure
- Maintain energy levels in the heart muscle
- Lowers the risk of heart problems after an attack
- Prevent vascular complications
- after bypass surgery
- Lowering blood pressure in patients with hypertension
- Prevent pain from migraine
- Slow the deterioration due to Parkinson's disease
- Improve the immune system in people with HIV / AIDS
- Prevent decline in muscle function in diseases of muscle disorders
- Increasing mobility or sperm motility and fertility
- Relieve the symptoms of tinnitus or ringing in the ears