The benefits of pregnancy exercise is:
- Train posture in order to avoid or mitigate such complaints and back pain, constipation, swelling in the legs, varicose veins, and rapid fatigue.
- Strengthen and maintain the flexibility of the muscles of the abdominal wall and pelvic floor are important in the delivery process..
- Reduce anxiety and tension during pregnancy..
- Make the body more relaxed so will help reduce stress and pain when giving birth..
- Train various breathing techniques are essential for labor to run smoothly and faster..
- Induce labor physically and mentally normal..
- Improve mood and sleep patterns mother..
- Accelerate the reduction of maternal weight after delivery..