Cholesterol does have several important functions in the human body, if the cholesterol levels in the body under normal circumstances or stable. Some of the functions of cholesterol as the body fat as a constituent structures at the cell membrane, protecting the skin from toxins and drought issues and the formation of vitamin D (with UV light). However, various health problems in the body such as erectile disorders, kidney failure, and heart are some of the consequences of the increase in cholesterol levels in the body. Therefore, health tips this time will be to review an article that might be helpful for the reader. Here are 9 of cholesterol-lowering foods in your body:
1. Tomato is the first cholesterol-lowering foods. Although categorized as fruits, consuming tomatoes may help reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can make a delicious tomato juice and drink two glasses of tomato juice every day.
2. Pomegranate is a second cholesterol-lowering foods. The small red round fruit was also very good for lowering cholesterol levels in the body especially the functioning reduces cholesterol plaque buildup and to increase the production of nitric oxide which can help in reducing plaque in the arteries.
3. Avocados are cholesterol lowering foods that third. Fruit with a rounded appearance and colored green oval is one of the fruits that can increase the levels of good cholesterol in the body. This is because, there are two types of cholesterol in our body which is the bad cholesterol or LDL and better known by the name of the good cholesterol HDL.
4. Wine is the fourth of cholesterol-lowering foods. Fruit wine was also very good to increase the levels of good cholesterol in the body. By regularly drinking two glasses of grape juice every day is recommended to maintain good cholesterol levels in your body.
5. Garlic is the fifth of cholesterol-lowering foods. Although classified as spices or herbs one for all the housewives. Garlic was also very effective in helping lowering levels of bad cholesterol in the body. Try to consume one clove of garlic per day to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in your body.
6. Various processed soy (tofu) are also effective for lowering bad cholesterol. Both of these foods are also very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body. Another benefit that can be obtained which are a source of protein in both types of these foods.
7. Nuts are cholesterol-lowering foods into the seventh. referred nuts such as peanuts, walnuts and almonds. The content of omega 3 fats and antioxidants in nuts is apparently also very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body.
8. Salmon is also listed as a cholesterol-lowering foods. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acid source is quite high. which serves to increase the levels of good cholesterol in your body.
9. Spinach ranks ninth on the list of cholesterol lowering foods. Popeye's favorite green leafy vegetables contain lutein sources. Lutein in spinach helps lower bad cholesterol levels in the body. So, it's good to start providing spinach as your daily diet.
9 Foods beneficial to Lowering Your Cholesterol Levels
4/ 5Oleh lean marie